Monday, October 24, 2011

Create a blog: Done!

Most of my friends know that I love doing little projects that utilize no particular skill except creativity. While I was writing my dissertation, these projects were put on hold. To keep myself excited and motivated about finishing grad school, I created a Google Doc entitled "List of things to do after I graduate" and would add projects, goals, and ideas on a regular basis.

To update this blog more often, I might cheat every once in a while by posting a project I did before graduating (or did while I should have been working--some projects are just too good to not do right away). I might use this blog to simply share something I've learned or something I've seen and deserves to be shared. I might use this space to vent about how people don't know the rule of thirds when taking pictures, or use Comic sans inappropriately.  In short, this blog might end up evolving into something it wasn't necessarily intended to be... we'll see...


No comments:

Post a Comment